4-day Residential Retreat in Malayalam
The Evangelization Ministry of St.Alphonsa Cathedral , Melbourne, welcomes you to
the 4day Residential Retreat facilitated by:
Rev. Fr Daniel Povannathil & Team,MCRC,Thiruvanathapuram
Date & Time : 28 th June 2024 Friday 9 am to 1 st July 2024 Monday 4 pm (Victoria time)
Venue: 959 Buxton-Maryville Rd,Marysville , Victoria,3779
Retreat program chart available on arrival.
About the retreat:
Vachanabhishekha Dhayanam is a four day Residential retreat for the spiritual renewal of individuals and couples. It refreshes and revitalizes, gives an opportunity for more time spent in prayer, contemplation, rekindles and deepens one‘s relationship with God. The participants are helped and directed by the Catholic Priests and team members. Preaching of the Word of God and the values and teachings of the Catholic Church, prayers and Holy Eucharistic Celebration, the Sacrament of Reconciliation etc., are part of this retreat.
Registration: Individuals aged 18 or above can register for this retreat · Entry is limited to registered
participants only. Registration fee will be (AUD) $ 350 per person. All participants are expected to follow the guidelines given by the retreat preachers and the Retreat coordinators on arrival and during the retreat.
For more details contact Retreat Coordinators: Fr. Varghese Vavolil 0431 748 521
Sebastian Thatill: 0413 716 244 Benny Sebastian: 0426 257 153, Jibin Antony : 0415 679 764
See below cancellation and refund policy.
The Parish reserves the right to cancel the retreat due to low enrolments or other
circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
If the Parish cancels the retreat, registrants will be offered a full refund.
Mode of the Retreat:
Participants will gather in person. All participants are expected to follow the guidelines given by the retreat preachers and the managers of the Venue.
Cancellation and Refund Terms and Conditions:
1. Registration Cancellation by Participant:
All cancellations of retreat registrations must be made in writing to the Evangelization Ministry of the parish via email for processing. evangelisation.st.Alphonsa@syromalabar.org.au Cancellations before 5th Jan 2024 11:59 pm will incur a penalty of $20 for each registrant. The
remaining amount will be refunded to your account within 30 days of notification.
· Cancellations received after the stated deadline of 5th Jan 2024 will not be eligible for a refund.
· Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
· Cancellations will be accepted via email and received by the stated cancellation deadline.
· All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
· Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
· Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
2. Event Cancellation by the Evangelization Ministry:
· The Evangelization Ministry reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
· If the Evangelization Ministry cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
· Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
3. Privacy and Security of Participant’s Credit Card details:
· The Evangelization Ministry of the Parish takes reasonable steps to protect privacy and safety of information provided.
· We do not store credit card information on our website.
· We use a third-party payment processor with secure payment technology for all transactions held on our site.
· We do not, at any time, hold or store any credit card information or data on our website.
The above terms and conditions apply to all the events by the Evangelization Ministry unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event guidelines. Please read all individual event information thoroughly before registering for an event.